Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Malono Blahnik Resort Collection

Ahhh, a woman and her shoes!!!! I am so delighted with this Collection from Malono Blahnik. The footwear is simply scintillating. The colours, the golds, the reds, and the jewelled sandals.... Here are a few that I just could not stop myself from sharing with you!

This is the Raffia Jewelled Slide - its absolutely dainty with orange and red jewelled detail on the upper. Pair with that little white dress or matching salwar suit. It will complement any chiffon sari with a hint of gold or bead work on it!! Price Tag: $930.00


Now for some delightful casual wear. Blahnik's Flower Thing Sandal is perfect for any kind of daily wear - from shorts to skirts - you can even take this to the beach with you. The Silver leather with gold flower appliqués and the 2" kitten heel make it truly very wearable. Price Tag: $630.00


This great red Shiny Sequin Pump has satin piping, a pointed toe, and a sequin-covered heel. Price Tag: $585.00


The Crisscross Patent d'Orsay Black perforated patent leather is really a very pretty shoe. With strappy upper, open toe, this exquisite shoe is made in Italy. Price Tag: $645.00


And finally, the luscious Brooch d'Orsay Pump! Delicate gold fabric with tonal dot motif, it has a gathered vamp with topaz rhinestone brooch. Price Tag: $665.00


All available at:
Neiman Marcus.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I was rich!!!! They are all so fabulous, but ouch...my poor wallet...lol...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete