Thursday, December 13, 2007

Scottish Fine Soaps: Honey B Harmonising Body Products

If you're the kind of person who has a fetish for quality beauty products for everyday use, Scottish Fine Soaps is the destination for you. Two of my favourites that I'd like to share with you are from their range of the Honey B products: the Harmonising Body Polish and the Harmonising Body Whip.




Enriched with Acacia Honey, Royal Jelly, and Vitamin E, the Body Polish is wonderful - I love the feel of my skin every time I use it. Its soft, sparkling, and clear! The Body whip is probably the fluffiest indulgence in moisturising you will ever come across. Packed with Shea and Cocoa Butter, this product also contains beeswax, and Scottish Honey. And at under £10, this is a keeper for the bathroom closet!!!!!

1 comment: