Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Living in a "World of Your Own"

I was strolling in Kohl's just before the big holiday weekend, in a world of my own so to speak, when I happened upon their beauty counter. Hmmmm, I wondered why I had never paid this area of the store any serious attention before? Presumably because I had been in a world of my own!!!!



Well, having made the exciting discovery, I wasn't about to let an opportunity pass me by now. A pick here, a try there, and would you know it I found some really exciting products. Grassroots makes:

Naturally-sourced products blended from pure essential oils.




And the latest from Grassroots is a collection entitled (would you believe it?) "world of your own". The perfume is a spice cocktail of ginger, vanilla, and ylang ylang, the body souffle is a luscious whip of sweet almond and kiwi, and the bubble bath brings together black currant, clove and vanilla. Simply perfect for unwinding on cold wintry evenings.



This great range of nourishing products that are free of animal ingredients, artificial colours and fragrances. Grassroots also does not test its products on animals. Try them exclusively at Kohl's.com or your nearest store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment